Anti-Doping Laboratory Qatar has an independent Board of Trustees that aims at giving support and guidance to ADLQ as needed.
The Board shall have the power and authority necessary to manage the affairs of the laboratory, in order to achieve its objectives, particularly the following:
1. Setting general policy of the laboratory, and overseeing its implementation.
2. Adopting plans, programs and projects of the lab, and follow up their implementation.
3. Issue the organizational structure of the laboratory.
4. Adopting the annual budget for the laboratory and the final account.
5. Consideration of periodic reports and follow-up reports on the conduct of the work in the laboratory.
6. Determine fees for services performed by the laboratory to others.
7. Approval of contracts and agreements projects that have laboratory party.
Decisions of the Board as in articles 1, 4 are effective only after approved by the Emir.
The Board consists of distinguished members, where we have three members from Qatar, from different fields. In addition to three Doping expertise from Spain and Japan .
The chairman of the Board is H.E. Dr. Mohammed Ghanim Al Ali AL Maadheed.
The formation of the Board of Trustees is to guarantee independent administrative, financial, and technical supervisions in addition to development of the lab strategy.
|1- H.E. Dr. Mohamed Ghanim Al Maadheed
Chairman of ADLQ BOT
|2- Dr. Hamad Abdelrahman Al Ibrahim
Policy Analyst, RAND Corporation and Faculty
|3- Dr. Talal Sabah Al Abdulla
|4- Dr. Mariam Ali Al Maadheed
Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies
|5- Dr. Makoto Ueki
Former Director, Anti-Doping Research Laboratory
|6- Dr. Jordi Segura
Former Director, WADA Accredited Antidoping Laboratory